FTDNA has announced the following promotional prices for NEW MEMBERS of DNA studies:
- Y-DNA12 orders include a FREE mtDNA test (Y-DNA12+mtDNA promotion price of $99; normally $189)
- Y-DNA25 orders include a FREE mtDNA test (Y-DNA25+mtDNA promotion price of $148; normally $238)
- Y-DNA37 orders price REDUCED to $119 (normally $189)
- Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus orders price REDUCED to $189 (normally $339)
- Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus orders price REDUCED to $288 (normally $409)
- mtDNAPlus price REDUCED to $149 (normally $189)
This promotion goes into effect immediately and will be available until September 30th, 11:59PM CST.
The Y DNA test is for males, and both males and females can take the mtDNA test. I recommend that males test their Y DNA and mtDNA to determine their genetic ancestry from their father and from their mother.
You can find out if there is a Surname Project for your surname at http://www.ftdna.com/ and use the search box.
I don't make any money from your tests.
These are the families I am associated with:
- Parkins and Perkins:
To get the special price, go to the home page for your surname and select the "Join this Surname Group" link on the left side of the page and answer the questions.
If your Surname is not one of these, go to http://www.ftdna.com/ and enter your surname in the Search Box. Select the link to your Surname that comes up.
This is a great opportunity if you are interested in testing.
Other fee-based testing companies:
A free testing company:
Contact me if you have any questions: SCPerkins@gmail.com