Wednesday, April 02, 2014
VH1's DNA Show "Swab Stories" Call for participants
Doron Ofir Casting, Robert Mazza Casting and Powderhouse Productions are searching nationwide for people with the most compelling stories who want to have their double-helix hunches answered for an all-new television series on a major cable network.
Do you need help unlocking the biggest mystery in your life? Put your most life-changing question to the ultimate test – DNA test!
• Do you have suspicions about your blood relation to a family member?
• Have you ever thought that maybe you were switched at birth?
• Did you ever think you look more like your father's best friend than your own father?
• Are you suspicious that you might not be related to any of your relatives?
• Would you ever get a DNA test to prove your theory?
If you want to know who your parents are, who your siblings are or who you are, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you’re ready to make your last strand, and are at least 18 years old, then we want to hear your story! If selected, your search for answers may finally come to an end with a trip to New York or a visit by our genetic team where you will participate in a DNA test and be compensated for your time in doing so.
We’ll finally unlock the answers and put your suspicions to rest.
Send your information to: DNACasting2014@gmail.com